Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Celebrate Card


I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection; Celebration stamp set and Dimensional Elements Banner for this project.  I used White Cardstock for the base; Grey B&T Duos paper from the Cruisin Paper Packet for the top and Grey Wool Cardstock for the bottom.  I used the Cricut cartridge to cut out a 3" Banner on white cardstock; I stamped the Banner and Celebrate saying onto the white cardstock in Cranberry Ink; I glued the white cardstock to the Banner Dimensional Element;  I cut out the holes in the banner and tied the Grey Wool thick twine through it and made a bow at the other end; I glued the B&T Duos Gray paper to the top of the card and glued the Grey Wool Cardstock to the bottom of the card.  I used a Glue Dot to hold the bow to the top left of the card and two Glue Dots to hold the Banner to the center of the card.  To add the finishing touches I put two Clear Gems at the bottom right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment