Monday, September 24, 2012

Getting Organized - Challenge #1

Ok, so I have to start this by saying that I feel that I am pretty organized BUT if I were, why is it every time I go to find some of my supplies, I can't quite seem to put my fingers on what I'm looking for, or thought I had....

If your like me then your going to love this Webinar!  Here is the first of 8 challenges.  I will continue to post her presentation video's and a link to her Webinar for anyone who wants to join and play along!  Hope you get as much out of this challenge to get organized as I have, I can't wait to see how my craft room turns out after we finish the challenge!



Just as a side note, I'm not purchasing the ScrapRack, although it does look like a great concept, I have to much money tied up in my scrap room storage as it is.  She does refer to the ScrapRack throughout her presentations but she also gives you other ideas if you don't want to purchase the product.

The 4 Section System Article - click here

Download the 2012 Fall Back to School, Back to Scrapping Workbook - click here

Let me know what you think, I'd love to here your comments and if you decide to join.



No comments:

Post a Comment