Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Weekend!

I'm so excited for the long weekend!  Looks like great weather on Saturday and Sunday and maybe some showers on Monday and Tuesday but still great temperatures.  My husband has project after project planned for us. We are hoping to get the pool opened, the vegetable garden planted, the flower beds weeded and new bark mulch spread.  I would like to get the trim painted on the house but after the deck staining last weekend he wants to wait....he really doesn't like painting.  Hopefully I'll get a little crafty time too, need to clean up my scrapbook room and I want to do some cards for the June stamp of the month and play some more with the Dotty for You paper.  So I hope everyone has a great memorial weekend and the weather stays bright and sunny and warm.  Happy crafting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Memorial Weekend to you! When you get a chance stop by my blog, I gave you an award!

    Cheers,
    Candra

    www.PaperDragonFleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete